GOD, MY GOD!
You have given me 4 beautiful children and I love them each so dearly, a love like I've never felt before and I love them each in their own special way.
I want you to know PARENTING IS SO VERY HARD!
It fills my heart every single day.
And it breaks my heart every single day.
But you have given me this job, and I will take it and I will never give up.
Please continue to teach me.
You have sent me a dear husband to help guide me through this difficult job... not only has he been a perfect companion, partner, and someone for me to lean on, but I see how you have worked through him to send me the answers I need when I find myself at a crossroad in parenting.
I know you are teaching him too.
I hear what you are saying to me. I get it.
You test me every day.
And THANK YOU for all of it.
.
You have given me 4 beautiful children and I love them each so dearly, a love like I've never felt before and I love them each in their own special way.
I want you to know PARENTING IS SO VERY HARD!
It fills my heart every single day.
And it breaks my heart every single day.
But you have given me this job, and I will take it and I will never give up.
Please continue to teach me.
You have sent me a dear husband to help guide me through this difficult job... not only has he been a perfect companion, partner, and someone for me to lean on, but I see how you have worked through him to send me the answers I need when I find myself at a crossroad in parenting.
I know you are teaching him too.
I hear what you are saying to me. I get it.
You test me every day.
And THANK YOU for all of it.
.
No comments:
Post a Comment