Earlier this week I missed one of my favorite tv shows. So last night, I tuned into hulu.com to get caught up. When the big guy asked how the show was, I told him it was good, but then went on to foolishly complain about having to watch it on a computer screen. I only got partway into my rant when I realized how spoiled and selfish I was sounding. I am thankful for hulu.com and I am thankful to have a computer to watch it on!
I am thankful for oldest dughter's new preschool teacher. She is wonderful!
I am thankful for the power of the Holy Spirit.
And lastly, I am thankful for moments like this:

.
As American's, we have become SOOO spoiled and demanding. I mean, really. We have hot showers. We have ice cubes. We have multiple computers. Multiple tv's. iPods. Netflix. WiFi on demand. We have huge houses. Multiple vehicles. I could go on and on. It's one of the reasons I would truly like to move to Ireland... Get back to just the necessities. Give up all this 'stuff'. Learn to appreciate the basics and simplicity of life.
ReplyDeleteLove the family cookie making session. :)
By the way, I just noticed that you are actually *using* the rolling pin dad made. :)
ReplyDelete