They are allowed to have 3 at a time.
Unless things get out of control.
Then I will put them on top of the 'fridge. Which is also our catch-all.

This is what the big guy and the oldest girl did this afternoon.
They raked up all of the pine needles.

Even though I told him I much prefer having an orange yard and driveway because orange means Halloween.
But then I felt like I sounded like Jessica Simpson.
So I said I was totally kidding.
And then he realized there weren't enough pumpkin bags for the amount of pine needles we had on our lawn.
So he sent oldest girl in for regular old boring garbage bags.
And he turned them into decorations!
He's so smart and clever and talented *swoon*

I love this lady.
She scares the crap out of the children every time they round the corner to head downstairs.

My camera is being a jerk.
Most of the pictures are looking pretty grainy and I don't know why.
I suppose I should look into that.
.
No comments:
Post a Comment