And on Sunday, the 3 year old daughter was sick, and her, the baby, and I had all been up ALL night, so after church, I dropped the bomb on them.
I said, "Children... I think you have come a long way. I would really like for you guys to make lunch today."
They laughed.
The big guy said, "No, mom's right, you guys have made enough meals to know what to do."
They asked what they should make, and I told them they could decide.

So they did!

The did it ALL themselves, from turning on the stove to setting the table.
Macaroni and cheese, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, and a glass of milk.
I was pretty proud of them. Ages 8 and 10, and able to come up with a pretty darn good meal for everyone, and they made it ALL themselves! They were pretty proud too.
Way to go boys!
ReplyDeleteI think they should do that every week. :)
How fun! I need to do more things like this.
ReplyDelete