Thursday, June 16, 2011

I really need to take more pictures, because this one would have been hilarious

So our kitchen and dining area over-look our deck.
The deck which I happened to be on the other day when I heard a shriek.... and then...

BANG!

CRASH!

and then a SHRIEK

and more

BANGs and CRASHes.

...coming from the kitchen.

So I RAN to the house, flung open the sliding glass door while yelling, "OMG What happened?  Is everyone okay?"

I was prepared for the worst.

I glanced around at the silverwear laying all over the kitchen and dining room floor.

And then I spotted Maria, standing next to the open silverware drawer, with a spoon in her hand, ready for combat.

When  I asked her what the heck was going on, she innocently explained, "There is a FLY in the KITCHEN!  And I'm trying to KILL it!"

... by throwing silverware at it. 




3 comments: