Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Maria is a punk rocker



That's Maria.

And she has a red streak in her hair.

The placement is remarkably good.

And it actually looks kind of cool ...

except, it's nail polish.

I do not know exactly how this happened.

What I do know, is that she did not do it.

And that I did not do it.

I was busy painting Maria's fingernails while Estella was putzing around by us....

... and playing with opening my bottles of nail polish before I'd snatch them away from her.

And when I was done painting her fingernails, I looked up at her, and saw this totally rad streak of red in her hair.

And I laughed.

And then I grabbed the camera.

And all I know is ... if Maria didn't put the nail polish in her hair...

And I didn't put nail polish in her hair...

that only leaves one person.



Estella.




.

2 comments:

  1. You go girl! I want a red streak next. I've been meaning to spice up my hair. Babies are the BEST hair dressers.

    ReplyDelete