I thought I'd share this little picture of what she did last week.

And no folks, that is not makeup around her eyes.
And circled around her mouth.
It's marker.
And notice how it's smeared...
She was in the middle of frantically trying to scrub it off when I realized she had been in the bathroom for far too long, and was being far too quiet, and I opened the door, causing her to jump and scream and immediately drop the washcloth and begin to cry. She was busted and there was no denying it.
It only took about 2 days to get the majority of it off, and after that it only looked like she was sporting a minor black eye.
On both eyes.
And that is one of the reasons I don't let my kids have markers. LMBO :)
ReplyDeleteLove it! I am literally LOL that you scared the crap out of her when you opened the bathroom door!!
ReplyDeleteOnce Sam was painting a box red when she was about 3. She was just in her underwear painting. A UPS guy came to the door & it wasn't until after he left that I looked at her next to my leg with red paint all over her belly, arms, legs & face, realizing she looked like she was bleeding like a stuck pig. haha
~Kim