Thursday, August 26, 2010

THANKFUL THURSDAY

~ Yesterday evening during our family walk I finally chatted with our neighbor lady. I am thankful that we got to talk one-on-one, make nice with each other, and she got to meet my children.

~ A friend of mine contacted me and asked my permission before sharing one of my entries. I am thankful that she didn't just copy and paste it, which is what a lot of people would do.

~ The big guy's mother surprised us last night when she stopped at our house, her arms loaded down with shopping bags. The bags were full of school supplies and some clothes for the kids. I am thankful for surprises like this, that our children love Grama "B" and squeal with delight whenever she stops in, and I am thankful that it saved us money to boot!

~ The big guy has been putting in some long hours this week. Tonight, when we were running errands, the truck started acting wonky. I am thankful that long hours mean a bigger paycheck and possibly enough finances to get the truck fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment