Sunday, June 6, 2010

OH BALLS

A good portion of my evening was spent watching the big guy trying to get a ball out of a tree.

PURE ENTERTAINMENT.

He started by tossing a basketball at it.

But then the basketball got stuck.

So oldest son ran and got .... (any guesses?).... another basketball.

So the big guy used a second basketball to get the first basketball out of the tree that the kickball was stuck in.

You follow?

Yes, this is the man I married.
And the child who hopes to attend Notre Dame some day.

And I, in the meantime, sat back and shook my head at them.
And took pictures.

By the time I thought to grab the camera, the big guy had managed to knock the basketball out of the tree with a basketball, decided the basketballs weren't a great idea, and had switched to using a baseball to get the kickball out of the tree.

Here is the tree:


See the orange spot? That is the ball that is in the tree:


Here is what I (and possibly all of the neighbors) watched for a solid half hour:



They never got the ball out.

No comments:

Post a Comment