She got her first present today.
It should come as no surprise that we've been keeping her name a secret. We have chosen a very "old" name, and I'm not ready to announce it just yet. It is a name that the big guy first suggested, and when I remembered it was the name of a main character in one of my favorite movies, I fell in love with it as well. We have been referring to her by name for many weeks now, and it's getting increasingly difficult to keep it a secret.

Youngest son's teacher made them for her. Aren't they precious?
We have been blessed with wonderful teachers for both boys this year and we couldn't have asked for a better school.
Can you believe we are getting ready for baby #4? WOW.
It should come as no surprise that we've been keeping her name a secret. We have chosen a very "old" name, and I'm not ready to announce it just yet. It is a name that the big guy first suggested, and when I remembered it was the name of a main character in one of my favorite movies, I fell in love with it as well. We have been referring to her by name for many weeks now, and it's getting increasingly difficult to keep it a secret.

Youngest son's teacher made them for her. Aren't they precious?
We have been blessed with wonderful teachers for both boys this year and we couldn't have asked for a better school.
Can you believe we are getting ready for baby #4? WOW.
No comments:
Post a Comment